RE: LF: capture 137777/RX OP32/136.172

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: capture 137777/RX OP32/136.172
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 11:40:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Joe,

What time was DJ2FP received by you? I sent Op32 last night between
0000 and 0100UTC and received a report from SV8CS. Unfortunately I
could not transmit later as the wind was quite strong. Wind has been
a major issue in the UK in recent weeks wth gales and torrential rain
every other day. I hope to send some OP32 overnight when the weather
calms down.

73 de Mike, G3XDV