RE: LF: Re: MF NOW

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: MF NOW
From: Lubos <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:15:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Andy!
Thanks for the info. As for MF licence ... the same situation here :-)

Lubos, OK2BVG

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:06:12 +0100
Subject: LF: Re: MF NOW

Just for info :

As usual as last evening days, 9H1DP is now calling CQ on 472.2. His signal is always very weak here but just OK for QSO. I think he is still waiting for his first MF QSO on CW...

Here in France, we are still waiting for MF transmitting licence !

Andy.

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: LF: MF NOW