Re: LF: 8.9KHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 8.9KHz
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:08:32 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jim,
Or check VLF grabber www.qsl.net/pa1sdb
Did you know that it is easy to start and run several Spectrum Lab sessions at
one PC ?
Just hit the SL start icon again and reconfigure it.

I have here a "Retro" 1000 MHz PC who has 4 SL running for 4x.
The 4 are published at www.qsl.net/pa1sdb grabber.
I commit, that PC does nothing els besides VLF RX.

So why not run a Wideband, 424, 238 and 47 uHz for example :-)

73's, Peter - PA1SDB