RE: LF: RE: [O_P_E_R_A_] Opera upgrades for 2014

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: [O_P_E_R_A_] Opera upgrades for 2014
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:40:49 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
G;
Myself I don't care about source code, don't know what it is-don't want to know.  It's your secret that's fine but if you can add something that under adverse conditions can make the difference in decode-correlation or whatever you want to call it, I want it.  Save me from building a 10 times bigger transmitter, substantially lower antenna voltages for the same decode-I want it!  I guess it's an ego thing as someone else would get credit for your development of the basic working  system.