RE: LF: RE: [O_P_E_R_A_] Opera upgrades for 2014

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: [O_P_E_R_A_] Opera upgrades for 2014
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:07:07 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf;
I was just seconding Trevor Smithers comments about incorporating DS into Opera.  I hope Markus or someone that has the time can do such a thing.  It appears to me that Mr Ros would probably be against it cause it is not his own doing.  You and I know, along with many others how very effective DS is along with OPERA.  I hope everyone will pitch in to make this combining happen for the betterment of experimental radio.
Bob