RE: LF: Clear spots around 74.55 kHz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Clear spots around 74.55 kHz
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 16:42:40 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Markus;
I would agree to the comment that you made regarding "way it is now, but"  yes it seems to change night to night-there always seems to be junk on the whole hz freqs but between them seems clear so far for our operations. I noticed even on Hartmut's captures last night 74.549 had "artifacts" present-weak but present and never saw or noticed them before with his directional RX ant.  But .2 hz higher was absolutely "junk" free. Bob