RE: LF: 74.550kHz Sep 29/30

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74.550kHz Sep 29/30
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:58:59 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
All;
I plan on 74.549 as Hartmut is setup in that region of the band for tonite.  He likes this region of the band and have heard the same from F6CNI [hope I have that correct].  But on the Markus grabber I saw allot of various "junk sigs" on the whole hz freqs.  Last night I went down .1 Hz and Hartmut noticed it but did not comment.  I was thinking of going up .2 hz and be right in the clear of that junk [74.5492].  I see the same happening on .548-for tonight Dex you could go with .2-.3 up or down.   Or if you have other listeners try 73.625 and see how things shake out.  Will give us all an idea of what is best for the QRSS window. Bob