RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 starts at 2330 till 0500 at least...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 starts at 2330 till 0500 at least...
From: "hvanesce" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:25:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1381429539; bh=39PhwmZCwb4HHMeYDg69zbq4tO6OGEaSKJPcL24olHc=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=jAj7H283eg9rjgohzHNKs9/wmNITheY/JLID+IWt0Hf5vLyBXQ0kZaf4PNe3kl63U A+5npVBXPEFg2kHCsHJdjXcHiaBwMeMjTlXJn1sKMs6pXNuth2Ht/3Sy8D182jneiY NgjyjmF9jpSuhDHVPc17RD7qZZ+yZoaBnao1bmrNCvfaVael3GlZDIPTi/JNtCkL6n ixSki3apTlu+BnquWI59c4LByQIYGS+DnhXQ1UL7vWKo87NJwudPRFUF+3rDsi+4WQ bAVfzCgzpyalQh1sQVzoGI1vzcsXMoH9EZyyg3JfxJzHZL0kbFyfn4wUXaLqG/CZJl kAW+6SJH9mxBQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Bob, Mike and Joe,

Am I inferring correctly that Bob's signal became visible at about 0600 UTC
in Newfoundland and Hertfordshire, remained visible in Hertfordshire until
about 0615 UTC, and remained visible in Newfoundland until about 0630 UTC?

Prior to realizing that Mike and Joe are about 3.5 hours apart, I wondered
if the emergence of Bob's signal was related to refractive focusing at the
day/night terminator.

If the clocks on Mike and Joe's spectrograms are both in UTC, the terminator
idea is probably wrong.

If the clocks on Mike and Joe's spectrograms are both in local time, I
suppose the terminator idea could have some merit.

Any thoughts or corrections on the above?

Compliments to all on these confirmations and the work that went into them.

Regards,

Jim
AA5BW