RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 starts at 2330 till 0500 at least...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74.5495 QRSS 60 starts at 2330 till 0500 at least...
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:37:00 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Mike;
I was on until 0645 as I fell asleep in my easy chair watching the tellie!  That short burst is my freq as I see the same loran lines on Hartmut Wolff's  new Grabber.  None of my signal showed up on Hartmut's grabber from what I can tell.  You being just a bit closer and closer to the Atlantic made the difference am sure!   The MF/LF bands have been very poor ever since that Aurora "attack" last week or so.
I have a monitoring point about 3.2 miles to the NE from here [CB operator friend with a TS 570].  He checks me every night and calls me up to tell me if there is any change in my signal!  It moves around up to two "pounds" [db] on his meter but usually is 21-23 pounds [db over nine].
It's good to now my field intensity is not faultering and just bad band conditions lately-things should improve greatly am sure to where they were just over a week ago!
Hope you keep monitoring as I will be on nightly and see that I need to be on at least pasted 0600-Bob