RE: LF: TA CW?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: TA CW?
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:39:31 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan;
I will be putting out the chicken wire in couple weeks when mowing ends. It will be interesting to see if there are any changes in ant resistance.  As Alan sez "maybe nothing".
I agree that the top loading is what I need.  As much and as many wires as possible!
My main problem is this is a log house and wood garage!  Not good dwelling for serious LF work!
BTW;
I see this RSGB site is where all the action is-don't need anything more than this!
Bob