RE: LF: TA CW?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: TA CW?
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:12:42 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Alan;
The vertical portion slopes slightly to the east.  The extended zepp is broadside to Europe so ends run SES and NwN.  I also have a pair of 120' wires one on each leg about 35' from the zepp so I have alsdo a pair of stubs in them 10' hanging down with vacuum relays in their centers. I end up with a pair of two element beams fed in phase switchable ne/sw and it kicks ass!  No spreaders in open line it is about 16 inches apart number 8  stretched tight from tower top to side of garage slopes to east tower west of the house/garage.
Will be interesting this winter.  It's not going to be easy and will just keep hammering away-73 for now -Bob