RE: LF: Soft keying...

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Soft keying...
From: "C. Groeger" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:27:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Clemens!
Nice picture!
But looking to me like an overloaded rx?
I confess, I have no experience with pc based receivers.
But I do a lot of CW on 40 m with an old Siemens E311b as rx.
Never observed problems with other strong hard keying stations near my QRG.
Thus maybe a conventional rx with preselection is the better choice for working
in CW?

73, DF5QG

Christian Groeger