RE: LF: 74550 XRS in Germany

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 74550 XRS in Germany
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:41:45 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Markus;
I know what you mean-there is no free lunch! Bob

I'll be on 74.549 start 2300-thanks...

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 23:24:28 +0200

Hi Bob,

yes ok about your QRG. I will try to catch your sigs, uploading screenshots every 15 minutes:

Yes there is my experimental correlation software "Opera Deep Search" - it doesn't exactly "help" Opera, but is an independent project to detect and identify very weak Opera-modulated signals in conjunction with SpecLab. The Yahoo group's web archive has threads with some bits and pieces of information, eg.
The current version of the opds software can be downloaded from df6nm.bplaced.net/opera/opds.zip, but configuring it and getting it to run may not be exactly trivial ;-)

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)