Re: LF: QRM on 472.5kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRM on 472.5kHz
From: "C. Groeger" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:58:42 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Clemens!
Interesting foto of your antenna!
I see that you crossed at least one road. How did you manage that no part of
your antenna can fall down on the road, jeopardizing the traffic?
I also would like to build a dipole here but also have to cross one small
road...
Now using a 300m lw of 1.8 m alu wire with a tension of 80 kg to prevent
hanging through.
Can you give more details of your construction?
73, df5qg

Christian Groeger