Re: LF: QRM on 472.5kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRM on 472.5kHz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:16:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Clemens,

Sorry for taking off the chance to listen for OH1AH. But why did you write that email at 10 hours after the QSO took place? When beeing in the shack, i'm mostly watching incoming emails and they take just a few minutes to come through. We would have done QSY then...

I agree, we could have moved a few kHz away from the center of activity during that lighthouse activity last night.