LF: DK7FC Equinox reception

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: DK7FC Equinox reception
From: edgar <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 09:28:51 +1000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi,

During the last three Equinoxes I have attempted to receive DK7FC's signal at QE37pd, Moonah, Tasmania.

The best result was achieved last April.

Refer to: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101251787/DK7FC%20reception.pdf

I decided for next Equinox period, (20th September 2013), that I would attempt to better the distance previously achieved.

The results will be available on the internet.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101251787/testIDC.html

At present the equipment is set-up at QE37pd, and when possible Stefan is running test transmissions from 19:00 to 22:00 UTC.

By the middle of August the system is to be set-up at Orford, on the east coast of Tasmania, to operate until the end of September.

http://no.nonsense.ee/qthmap/?qth=QE37wk

The frequencies of DCF39 and HGA22 signals are also being monitored to determine the propagation.

So I invite members to participate by monitoring the progress via the web images.

Regards, Edgar
Moonah, Tasmania.