Re: LF: DK7FC Equinox reception

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC Equinox reception
From: edgar <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 23:20:49 +1000
Cc: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Thank you for your interest in the Equinox reception project.

It has been interesting for me to assemble a stand alone receiving set-up to try to receive Stefan's signal.

I would be very pleased if others joined in as well and it would be interesting to get reports from New Zealand as well as others from Australia.

There is also the possibility of other signals being received on the grabber.

At this stage the main focus is to repeat the result obtained in April with DFCW180.

There is also a chance to try other modes.

I will also be monitoring for signals at Moonah, and am happy to run trials on some of the modes that you mention.

Regards, Edgar
Moonah, Tasmania.