Re: LF: WSPR-2 on 630m last night

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-2 on 630m last night
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 01:00:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
We found 500 carried much better than top band , by running qrss beacons and inducing 'Beacon Bedlam' , south of Watford gap ....

which was quite handy as it left us in the frozen north to get on with some real experimental work

http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/first-qso-on-500khz-using-ros-30-april/

Oh how things changed ... but you can see the makings of the 100Hz MF mode in the text , to accommodate 100 Hz telegraphy :)

http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/2010/05/14/first-qso-with-ros7-mf/

Closely followed by

East <> West

http://rosmodem.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/the-blue-ribbon-fastest-live-data-to-cross-the-atlantic/

West >< East   still  qso  data  record distance  ?

G  :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVdOQvx379Y