LF: RE: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] a lot of WSPR activity last night + 2 decode

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] a lot of WSPR activity last night + 2 decodes in WSJT from DL4YHF
From: "Dave G3WCB." <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 19:48:43 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btopenworld.com; s=s1024; t=1371926923; bh=JEOYoNY3PrtgvoHKMtvCUuhhmiaDHmExTqJb1octHHc=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE; b=3b+avuejXqtFXqDVKhKs1S0Wux/2POfEMRYuzdP+XsZa3e8U9lZHIexlm3rm5/i/a5l/gUeKsHGJDUb5ydA5ELE5baBqj/J8Uo1UPZnA6LwlkRTO1+ZvHmbvLtzz3vNUG2+dPlFEb2OFkCLZxfdv2LOtkxzQiP0MagQWZW/WVO4=