Re: LF: Re: Hall Effect for Over-current shutdown?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Hall Effect for Over-current shutdown?
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:18:52 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
.. or wind a few turns of fat copper wire around a 'reed relay' contact tube. Virtually no voltage loss then. I used this for a power supply, but it would work for the DC current feed inside a PA as well. IIRC, the product of number of turns * Amperes was about 50 for the contact to close.

73,
   Wolf .