Re: LF: simple 475 kHz BPF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: simple 475 kHz BPF
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:20:18 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pb+ikkPMuZjldDaWM8JsNkDRmxi+eZIeshJvRm/jYgQ=; b=RT6TdS1daBQdpHl3f/NMs1+WLDFwQrXKxZQyD875vlnuZyk/tei4VhS2FD5TuAcJAS kT/6CBg2snRXbE9NU7Yt5KBtKiBM5zi+zO0S/Nf7NnfnGklTVwIAhlizHnwP/okzGuL1 77FeFX7eWEqCEkBwmEs372mt99UKJqKnk4MCzRQcmmg1vN62FhwRysgc8shivGzimGgf d42KeccUSJBLvMGl98JRTuZ0ovW3yytJiYcrBeR9A06wO6UuAcCYfXCddRcgQyl55ZBn GEUgb1cbzKzR1pPtrZbA1QqL0Jzld+2qlxHKDltjjXX4bSVi3+6vJ0OTmFwndSoZNogC Zxfg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

Opperman is great, they will sell to VK and I can pay via Paypal.
Thanks for making me aware of this shop and the filter.

So, are you using this filter in a DC receiver front end? I want to
make a simple DC receiver because I want to set up a RX station at the
top of the heavy ion accelerator building, at work. That will put the
RX antenna at the top of a 50 metre tower, which may produce
interesting results. I can also use a simple low power DC receiver at
my block. It's amazing how low the QRM is over there, but of course, I
don't have mains power.

73, Dimitris