LF: Re: RTTY Protocol

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RTTY Protocol
From: Minto Witteveen <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:53:33 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :mime-version:content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance :x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=DcbEhjuKvRQSnVcDDHtILLlT/cWNkHdatNwRuBMARPU=; b=MdwUYPWpamhm4EslDYU2Ct8VQyOz5V+f/OVfeHQ9kJ6zF//bU5zBQAIiaEwW+V00k5 J7XWum86+GHoFG568lg+Pe79vmUCRonUa/byFPA+bbuBe23wJh6UFdg7uLq9tsb1k8dq alP3a2+ctL4lsmGex+5RBVvnqLo3dwW8uJPvIOHe0sEzOu1GmdyR0h6ooUsZ/hGI/srf gUYfjb7sDG+UXi9x6UsWdzL+65AsUvBpIFShCqLjQ3uoxGiBm1mX3MjA35ieraRIRsci sW2IgokMvQfMO6LOUG58CKXZCZTIa9FBNTL4W/E3ai567rqNnvXpd3WD4AHure11DNLK 6aiQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie,

Yes, after I sent the message I (re)checked and found that I switched mark and space frequencies (due to some obscure reference I used. serves me well for not checking).

So the consensus is
* that mark is the higher (TX) frequency and also the frequency that you are operating on
* space is the lower (TX) frequency.

And as you noticed Stefan and I use the right shift / mode.
Thanks for clearing this up.

73’s Minto pa3bca

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse