Re: LF: Fwd: WSPR Test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: WSPR Test
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 19:47:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Eddie,

Stand alone? Without a PC, just the PIC and a time reference and a tiny PA?

Pictures please!

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Am 09.02.2013 19:41, schrieb g3zjo:

Hi LF WSPR'ers

I am testing a stand alone WSPR modular system, I must apologies for the
arbitrary power level displayed as the Code is fixed on PIC and the
power level is variable..

Any comments on the apparent EIRP compared to other signals at the same
distance are welcome.

The set up is not finalised, I have just temporarily added a mechanical
relay on the enable line to get it TX'ing every 10 mins.

73 Eddie G3ZJO