Re: LF: Fwd: WSPR Test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: WSPR Test
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 20:22:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Am 09.02.2013 19:58, schrieb g3zjo:
No time reference just very accurate PIC timing which is good for weeks.

Ah yes. BTW when using e.g. a netbook in /p WSPR tests it is totally sufficient to sync the PC clock manually to your wrist watch (which was synced at home), if necessary. So it is not really a pro-argument for Opera that no timing is required. I've recently tested that at home with my own transmissions...

PA, yes tiny by your standards, but it is the PA that has been growing recently.
:-)

Pictures please!
Oh dear do you really like rats nests?
...and dirty fingers, yes ;-)