LF: wo way's still alive !

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: wo way's still alive !
From: [email protected] (Szigy)
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 13 06:00:32 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
From: YO2IS
  Am glad to report that 2.2Km and two way's are still alive !.
 Just got confirmed my lastest QSO's with SV8CS, Spiros, and
 UW8SM, Andy, both first one's for both sides, lately got also
 the card from HE3OM, thanks Toni, HB9ASB.
  That brings up my 136 KHz confirmed entities score to 13 'dxcc',
 not bad for my 'euro-excentric' KN05ps QTH.
  Sure am not a beacon fan, despite the fact that have used this
 mode for testing and adjusting proposes.
  Fashion is now everywhere, amateur-radio is no exception from
 that, being on the conservative side (56 years as a ham !) am
 running the cheap way to get my goals fullfiled !.
  Have already tested Opera, who knows may be will show up in
 WSPR-15 some day, ... when K1JT make a twoway version, hi.
  Have a nice weekend, enjoy to communicate using our bands.
     73 Szigy.

  ÿþÿþ