Re: LF: RE: NRRL proposal for a 630m Band Plan

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: NRRL proposal for a 630m Band Plan
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 11:27:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Rik

Yes it is. But it is not the only strange proposal for this meeting. The DARC would like to establish HF-Links for VHF/UHF Repeaters!

73 de Toni

Am 08.02.2013 10:18, schrieb Rik Strobbe:
Hi Tony,

is this a proposal for the interim meeting of the C4 (HF) commitee in Vienna? I think it is far too early for a bandplan. A case of chronical regulatitis?

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T