Re: LF: Europe to South America on 2200m in WSPR-15

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Europe to South America on 2200m in WSPR-15
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:01:10 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

A new goal Stefan....what's the next one?

Congratulation!

73 de Marco IK1HSS
>>> Stefan Schäfer<[email protected]> 07/02/2013
14:28 >>>
LF,

I'm most excited to see that my last nights WSPR-15 transmission
starting 5:30 UTC was decoded by YV7MAE in Venezuela:

Timestamp       Call    MHz     SNR     Drift   Grid    Pwr     Reporter
        RGrid   km      az
1        YV7MAE
  FK81bd         7812    264

That's a first digimode one-way between these continents on LF. The
SNR

wasn't even close to the decode limit. Actually the is room for another

6 dB :-) The losses here on the TX side were even quite high due to the

bad WX.

Thanks to Martin/YV7MAE for running the RX system
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/74746618/LF/YV7MAE_LF_Grabber.html) all the
time and thanks to Joe/K1JT for develpoing this great software.

Image: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/DL-YV.png

73, Stefan/DK7FC