Re: LF: Europe to South America on 2200m in WSPR-15

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Europe to South America on 2200m in WSPR-15
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:44:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Well, the left 4 dashes must be Jay or Bob or both together. My single decode happened about in the middle of that image, where the colour turns from blue to purple and then back to blue. You can find a few bright(er) pixels on the QRG to that time.
This spectrogram on the YV grabber is set to 1 Hz NBW so the SNR is not as high as possible. However it is necessary to cover the complete LF band in one Spectrogram with reasonable CPU load...

73, Stefan