Re: LF: wspr

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: wspr
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:29:30 +0000
Cc: mal hamilton <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
On 03/02/2013 11:04, mal hamilton wrote:
MF
At 1056 z there were 3 stations active about the same strength on waterfall but only one decoded PA3EGO
I think it must be a Timing sync problem somewhere. I suppose ideally everyone should be locked to the same time standard.
g3kev

It's your end Mal, I see that Roger didn't do a runner after posting malicious urls. So download atomic kitten or any of the standard time utilities and get you computer time sorted.
Mind you can do it by hand, I did for years.and even during M/S QSO's because my old computer could loose 3 or 4 seconds whilst making a 1 min transmission, blimey those were the days. There is only one Standard time and all time servers will be the same.

Eddie