Re: LF: 630m Band Plan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 630m Band Plan
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:24:00 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1357244641; bh=CW3/CG3/uYyb3fAAf2v+kfAO9h/aV64P4+ZDY0hSTO4=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=HwTI+dDtvfbWJiYFfnivXQdJMnP3sqaiwxq78JOa4WhxshY/JsNrq8nuMveWkD/xChHk47D0d0HA+ixDlRONVcq1xeOOakVbrUiaWVZ0jEodWrFP35cxvoPKhEAVxODoQAkb6qfDrmedRI24wBo8pfbETe6yoSLpl9YWSf2TqJw=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all
Sorry over regulation and is way, way too proscriptive.
You can almost see who people work for when reading these comments.
One camp sits in the "all is sorted nothing will change" camp so we can get down to the minutia of proscriptive control, the Bailiwick of a Civil Servant.
The other camp is the lassez faire, blue sky mind that accepts the probability that the other man is a/ responsible b/ trustworthy c/ thinks about what he does etc. the sunny up lands of progress.
But the sad fact is the VOGON mindset will prevail and the Policeman will jam the channels he thinks he is defending.... sad very sad...

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX