LF: WSPRX no decode

To: <[email protected]>, "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WSPRX no decode
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:48:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

Yesterday I downloaded & installed WSPRX into a folder of my choice <C:\amateur radio\wsprx>

When testing on Stefan's 136 kHz WSPRX-15 last night I got no decodes but at the end of the 15 min period I got an error message about a path could not be found.

So after deleting that today I downloaded & installed using the default path of the install software.

Now I do not get the error message but still no decodes.

I am assuming that the signals around 475.700 kHz are WSPR (from about 1500z) & PC clock is accurate so if they are why no decodes ?

73,

Gary - G4WGT.