Re: LF: WSPRX no decode

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPRX no decode
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:21:58 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your comments.

You may well be correct about the sample rate, here's why I think so :-

I closed WSPRX & opened WSPR v2.0 & that decoded OK, so I opened WSPRX along side & behold that decoded OK. The v2.0 may have set the sample rate correctly. Also it seems to be working OK despite being back in the "amateur radio" folder again.

Strange things happen :-))

I will keep it on for a while & monitor it's operation.

Thanks & 73,

Gary - G4WGT.