Re: LF: DHO38?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DHO38?
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:49:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

Holidays .. the same closedown of my 'next neighbour' on VLF happened in previous years, too.

This is a nice opportunity for me to see other signals there, which are usually buried in the MSK sidebands.

BTW Stefan was asking yesterday (on MF) if you were QRV... maybe we can have a ragchew qso soon ? I'll be back at the club station on boxing day, hopefully.

Have a nice christmas time,
73,  Wolf .