Re: LF: DHO38?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DHO38?
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 14:10:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Wolf for the explanation regarding DHO.

My TX antenna has been pulled in for a couple of days due to wind and rain, but it's back up today (which is also beneficial for the noise floor on the LF grabber).

Ok about joint MF activity, though there's still a little work to do on my RX TX switch. But I have to confess that with the CW speed you guys are normally working, I'll probably need to augment my aural capabilities by running a machine decoder in parallel ;-)

Anyway I like the idea of that 500k farewell party, and would be pleased to attempt cross-frequency work before that part of the band will be closed.

Best 73, and Happy Christmas to all
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 10:49 AM

Hi Markus,

Holidays .. the same closedown of my 'next neighbour' on VLF happened in previous years, too.

This is a nice opportunity for me to see other signals there, which are usually buried in the MSK sidebands.

BTW Stefan was asking yesterday (on MF) if you were QRV... maybe we can have a ragchew qso soon ? I'll be back at the club station on boxing day, hopefully.

Have a nice christmas time,
73,  Wolf .