RE: LF: Horray!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Horray!!
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:46:39 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Laurence,

That seems like a plausible explaination.  They were fairly
srong on the argo plot.  This is the first time they've been
seen here -- I initially thought it was another new mode.

73
Joe

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012, Laurence KL1 X wrote:

I get them here too occasionally - but I dont know if they are assosciated with the AC
PLC using  "Turtles" which produce constant circa 2Hz clacking noises on LF and
MF up to 1.6MHz Laurence KL 1 X