Re: LF: RE: 137kHz Rules and Regs

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 137kHz Rules and Regs
From: IZ2JGB <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:17:29 +0100
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
hi all.

PLC over HV lines WAS used in the past. then, after the internet age, the
national main distributor has switched
to fiber optics.

instead is still used to control read
the meters in our houses, like it has
been done in the us ( with a lot of joy )

But the ham 137 khz is so small
to disrupt operation in this system,
that , as far as i know , is frequency agile.

73,
IZ2JGB
Giorgio

Inviato da iPhone