Re: LF: SM6BGP

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SM6BGP
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:28:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf es Stefan
EVERY0NE agrees with me in the END when they have thought about it !!
Some persons are very slow to realise what is going on or too afraid to
speak out
Beacons are just QRM GENERATORS to those of us who want to have a QSO and
often Unattended and a possibe FIRE RISK if you are not there to extinguish
a fire if one starts.
I personally am always in the shack when Transmitting even though my Loading
coils is 30 metres away in a field beside the antenna.

de G3KEV