LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] QRP 2 Way QSO on 500KHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] QRP 2 Way QSO on 500KHz
From: wolf_dl4yhf <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:05:45 +0100
Cc: RSGB LF Group at blacksheep <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Colin,

Don't give up on MF - be assured, there are a huge number of people which enjoy CW as well as playing with these 'new' computer modes. I'm one of them - as a developer for electronics, I am fascinated by the new possibilities, but I would never give up the good old morse.

Maybe we should agree on an 'time of increased activity' for those who cannot spend much of their time on the radio ? - Let me suggest friday and/or saturday nights, beginning at 20:00 UTC which is usually a good time for MF during the winter time, and sufficiently 'operator friendly' / 'family compatible' ;-)

All the best,
  Wolf  DL4YHF .