LF: My 500kHz 10W Transverter is almost ready

To: "*[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "*[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: My 500kHz 10W Transverter is almost ready
From: Steinar Aanesland <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 20:15:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi all,

My 500kHz 10W Transverter is almost ready (just a little cosmetic
remains) .
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16381257/MF_transverter.jpg

A big thanks to Roger G3XBM for this nice and simple design.
https://sites.google.com/site/g3xbmqrp/Home/472khz-transverter

I don't have the the right equipment for testing the output, but the 15W
50ohm dummy load is getting really hot .

The big issue now is the antenna. My first thought was a kind of a T(
top hat)-antenna, but I have a loop antenna about 80 meter in
circumference and 6/7 meter above the ground . What about using the loop
as a capacity on the top of a vertical or using the loop as an ordinary
loop antenna for 600m ?

--
LA5VNA Steinar
loc:JO59jq