Re: LF: My 500kHz 10W Transverter is almost ready

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: My 500kHz 10W Transverter is almost ready
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 20:17:24 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=y8h46K7zf7LyjNhKSvDakR2if4GtDgRstdhoDTzpPn0=; b=Sp2xwMC6GyaEYG/p3mNjqqE0TC2FH2ynLkXXwvGVxgz38E/SyfLta1DAUCFypt6WQZ XgP0RICCPIcCqUzFih5HnGbtQ5UXjQi9aY08hpqe0WLWJ+5UG1nnr8hWVTQu9DDXgmNH JHJi1iahfNWzENPoTfWePb6VmkemD9tHMJ+tm6wEzii6gJvWnqDlxlo1kRJyuEJs/gM7 dt22dCqF7Ns+TpvGKO1OvKwoUQS7E5RI70HPnaIHvj8Oqnua/aXcXDfo6uH27xs9ZXle DgF/e3u2mQPmxNLEGGwxYMJxBDs3Z+oXIl8u62yaDnge/XnGSVW3aSZDdz6zI8yl9Sv/ 6YSg==
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you for your kind words Steiner.

There are a couple of errors on my schematic that I must correct (T50-2 red, not T50-6 yellow in the buffer and the wrong value of coupling cap between the LO and buffer). I measured the harmonic output on a friend's spectrum analyser today. If you are not using a sharply tuned antenna like a loop or short Marconi (like me) then I recommend adding an additional low pass filter on the output. The one on GW3UEP's page would be ideal. (6n8s and a 15uH inductor).

73s
Roger G3XBM