Re: LF: My 500kHz 10W Transverter is almost ready

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: My 500kHz 10W Transverter is almost ready
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 11:38:10 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Yz8cqtmCSMe61W9dXzmJQdG4vwscKl9hlqhxMtMDQB8=; b=BRMosBW8PfDoOolh02csORfAvcteZw9xEk1yt8aPqtLafQbxnQM5ZCO2x7zg+oBANN gLxr5h4eBEcPpfZypWHND1oNaeCrJnUe0SLP7CdwmHCDomKzG3y3s60YERdipxxUIxeo XfytFTiHIh5p11pMMy9i2do9NgMaamPW0LE8kqxfB+OIF/mX6X+p+tM5I1GYRvJLUYoj flbdh/HXHS551SVyzbE0Xwc9dsgw+g5UKNY6iPsblaXyjtXLGKw5gwZwjNTyXCrHczbt Nv5p2RN4L2SziAzAOBVwb0NpuKxXcR+/pqUhj7SP37TAwG9jXSnbGqSs3tbgH2M/IejG Bmtw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Steiner (et al),

Have now updated the 472/500kHz transverter schematic and shown an additional LPF on the output, which I think is a good idea with a larger antenna (not needed with a loop or short, sharply tuned, Marconi. See https://sites.google.com/site/g3xbmqrp/Home/472khz-transverter .

73s
Roger G3XBM