Re: LF: Answers to some JT9 questions

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Answers to some JT9 questions
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:16:50 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
I do not have a TX converter to generate the mode otherwise I would
certainly enter into a QSO with you. My VFO is a frequency divide down
system
for both LF es MF and not suitable for data modes other than Opera. I was
interested in Opera QSO mode but everyone else was BEACON MAD
so I never had a QSO

mal/g3kev