Re: LF: DL-DU, EW6GB, SL NB

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DL-DU, EW6GB, SL NB
From: George Szymanski <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 05:12:24 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan and thanks for the info.
I found how to set the NB on SL!
I'm certainly a newbie, just a few days into the 6 month training
course!!
I get a lot of strong lightning crashes here on 137.

DCF39 was very strong on Friday night and loud in the speaker. Last
night not so strong however but still a very good trace.
Hopefully a good sign of conditions improving at last.

73 de George, DU1GM