Re: LF: DL-DU, EW6GB, SL NB

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DL-DU, EW6GB, SL NB
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:04:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello George,

If you like you can send me the DCF39 USR and i can take a look at it. It would also be interesting to see the DCF-plot. I know about the problem with the SSB filter limitation but we could check the DCF strength anyway, one day DCF the next day me. At least to get a first impression what the levels are and what the best time may be in the evening...

73, Stefan/DK7FC