Re: LF: OP32

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OP32
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:26:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
PP  Laurence  ?

May be the  18 k signal  takes  a different  (ground wave ?)path , I noticed  things  looked  a  little  sparse  over that  side , but thanks  for  trying  the  Op system  , may  be its still  a little  early  ?

73-G..

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:18 PM

We had visual Aurora here in South Central Alaska and no decodes from anyone I think running Op 32 - it was also very windy in a small Katabatic at our QTH gustiung 45-50mph - inside where it was windy it was 32F and outside calm, just a mile or so 15F or less.

Just needs to quieten down for a few more days but I think Im going to be dissapointed. At least SAQ was seen even whilst the 137 Opera was blasting away!

Laurence WE2XPQ Part 5  KL 1 X