Re: LF: WSPR tests by DK7FC

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR tests by DK7FC
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 23:47:44 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=K+7HFwJni0yqxO3Elij8wpofXTr4eS43Su6s6CNvH1Q=; b=dvzg+7Oc1KBwIbjok7EyC3xC1LfcsIygFj2Qprdyr3yz43uXyOJB80L3Y2t57mlQ8m a8bx7y1RV6/Tpc5vZ7yepvy570wmcerfPIpaQvTuZoRQgm9F1C66z7SyC9WkL4Sai4y/ n91pU+OvFO4VibSJGDxRvyruqEy3qNhnCa87YZjvbxhjat+0DgG+6J3vOneYfky5q2wd vBzQKaFpxIpDNb+1u2pRMhtsBmEPA4e3s4BnK4RiUyNKzLKhB/ji4k7U8npr5Evckip8 mcZyV4ifEcXMG5a93SJLi309u7vD9COQqHuCWHJ9W1BamGLOtRvDYCmPQCeG2PIzubhX dC3A==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

You CAN generate a 12kHz TX signal with the WSPR software! Try it by adjusting the TX frequency. This does not work on RX though.

73s
Roger G3XBM

-- Via my 2.4GHz transceiver --