Re: LF: WSPR tests by DK7FC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR tests by DK7FC
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 21:03:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Albert,

I'm receiving in WSPR between my transmissions but somehow i do not get many decodes. It is the same like in Opera. Maybe it has to do with the virtual audio cable software i have to use to convert the audio tone down to what is achieved with "136 kHz dial".
Recently Markus/DF6NM was transmitting OP32 and there were no decodes on my side, so it must be a software problem... But i'm getting decodes from time to time, like yesterday from G3XDV, so it must work generally... Odd..

73, Stefan7DK7FC