Re: LF: Re: WSPR tests by DK7FC

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WSPR tests by DK7FC
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:19:39 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
The majority of my acty has been two way CW 137-137 and NOT XBAND. The only
reason I had to work XBAND was because some stations had no licence for 137
and requested me to work xband also some operators had no 137 TX but
listened on the band. No QRSS BEACON RUBBISH and QSL via Internet or
Grabbers. These days most operators are in BEACON mode and do not work CW
QSO MODE. that limits my CW activities.
I must check my records sometime but last count was about 35 different
countries worked, and quite a lot were GERMAN stations.in the early days
Like I have said before many times I am only interested both on LF es MF in
QSO mode and not repeative BEACONS either on CW or DATA
If DX stations can hear/see my signal I would like a reply in real time and
not via Internet or watch a Grabber. My logic is that  if they can hear/see
me then I will be able to hear/see them and this has been the case in the
past. I am not interested in ONE WAY traffic. I will switch the LF TX on
when there is someone available at the other end for a QSO.

de mal/g3kev