Re: LF: MF acty

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF acty
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 00:32:42 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Lee,

Thank you for giving an imagination how it looks on your RX side. You are in a good position if you can realise a separated earth and that distance to the house. I would do so as well if i would have the chance. OK, does that mean you have much lower QRM now due to the transformers? We will see :-)

Also many thanks for the useful information about the core. I found it for 0.99 € at http://www.reichelt.de/Amidon-Doppellochkerne/BN-73-202/3/index.html?;ACTION=3;LA=2;ARTICLE=32314;GROUPID=3188;artnr=BN+73-202;SID=32fRwi5qwQASAAACIkJWk502917f27b61570f9f85c5c030e3f831

That gives me new motivation to start some new tests and experiments :-)

Thank you for running the PC for a longer time. I will then make a plot over 24 hours soon. Will be interesting.

73, Stefan/DK7FC