Re: LF: WSPR-8 in the early night.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-8 in the early night.
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:54:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Michel,

Thanks for the first report. Yes, the SNR is usually very good between us. It was to show that it works.

I was amazed by the low noise levels at YV7MAE so i couldn't withstand to try in WSPR-32. This is why a changed this mode. Maybe some monitoring stations already went to bed to this time so the PC was running in 8 over the night. Sorry for that.

There will be many more chances i can promise :-)

It was crazy, i was transmitting WSPR-32 at 100% TX time, i.e. there were about 20 seconds each hour where the PA was off, almost a key down transmission for 6 hours. Seems to be a proof for this PA system :-)

Today i have a sked with UA0SNV who set up to WSPR-32. So i will start at 17 UTC in 32!

73, Stefan/DK7FC